Energy North Construction will help you choose the spray foam insulation that best serves your cost and performance needs: 1/2 pound/cubic foot open-cell foam or 2 pound/cubic foot closed-cell foam. Whether the expense of closed-cell foam is worth the extra strength and increased R-value or the lower-cost and more environmentally friendly open-cell foam is for you, Energy North Construction guarantees you expert application. We offer free estimates, applications and removal of insulation.
Industrial Coatings and Green Insulation from SWD Urethane
SWD Urethane spray applied products cover a range of residential, school, commercial and industrial coating and insulation needs. Insulating, fireproofing and protection for homes as well as oilfields, SWD Urethane products as applied by Energy North Construction offer high performance, including:
• GREENGUARD® tested and approved insulation for use in schools
• Energy-efficient spray foam insulation
• Spray foam roofing
• Protective coatings for pipelines, metal and concrete
• Slabjacking available as well!
POLARFOAM – The Architect’s Choice for Design Solutions
Comfortable buildings with energy efficiency are also environmentally friendly with POLARFOAM’s SOYA spray-applied foam insulation with a soy oil base. Solve your design and insulating problems with POLARFOAM. Its benefits include:
• Seamless contours over any substrate or shape
• Appropriate for new construction and retrofits
• Capable of reducing energy use by up to 50%
If you’d like more information regarding our spray foam installations, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.